NEP is seeking a full-time Product Manager for our NEP Platform to serve as the product lead.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jul 25, 2022
The vision for the NEP Digital Platform is to facilitate entire production workflows for our clients in the most simple and effective way possible, by connecting NEP’s internal resources, third party offerings and multiple services in the cloud-based environment – accessible anywhere, anytime.
You will be responsible for driving the roadmap for our Collaborative Media Production Platform world-wide, planning feature releases across multiple products, building our deployment strategy for future releases, and will act as the single point of contact for our clients and the individual business unit leaders across the globe. You will be working cross functionally with technology leaders, marketing, sales, the product team, Program Management and multiple business units and driving the overall product strategy and its sub products for the platform.
Key Duties Include:
- Take the strategic platform vision (a glass-to-glass unified media technology platform, where all our products are connected and served from scalable, worldwide automated data centers, seamlessly hosted in a hybrid public, private and mobile cloud) and build a vision for each product and how they coexist within the platform ecosystem
- Define requirements for the hybrid public, private and mobile cloud platform
- Assess market opportunities and competition to ensure that the platform remains relevant and accessible
- Empower customers with revolutionary integrations and establish a model for northbound connections to the platform
- Partner with other NEP product managers to drive the successful integration of multiple NEP products into a single platform available to our customers
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Ensure development priorities align with business goals and objectives
- Decide and prioritize which new ideas/features are most important to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years of product management experience or management in a large-scale automation or control platform
- Ability to multi-task, plan projects, and implement them efficiently
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Must be able to communicate and interface professionally with clients and other employees
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Experience in global operations or global companies
- Previous software development experience preferred
- Previous experience in live broadcast production preferred