Seeking experienced film and television producer with proven track record of developing ideas, books, and other IP across genres for screen.
Must have experience developing treatments, scripts, and pitch decks with creators to pitch and sell to networks, studios, financiers. Producer will have the ability to set their own hours and work closely with independent creators and authors in helping them to adapt their IP for screen and be market ready.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong sense of story and character development
- Pitching and selling to buyers and financiers
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and clients
- Strong industry contacts
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Create decks/ marketing materials for film, TV and documentary projects
About our company
We are a film and TV consulting company with an award-winning in-house production team that works with book authors and other creators to develop their IP for screen. Our team has over 20+ years of
experience creating, developing, producing, licensing, and selling content to networks and studios.
Only serious inquires apply.
Include a brief description of your experience and background as a producer in your cover letter including your strength of medium i.e., film, TV, documentary, and genre (drama, comedy, reality, history).