The Paid Social Strategist reports to the Social Media Manager and is directly responsible for implementing social media strategies for clients.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Jan 23, 2023
The Paid Social Strategist can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of not only their client campaigns, but the broader team’s entire portfolio of social business. They oversee the setup and delivery of social campaigns between us and external digital fulfillment providers. This role will be accountable for ensuring social campaigns for all TV & Radio properties are fulfilled on time and produce results that meet or exceed client expectations.
This individual is accountable for all aspects of social digital products and services including managing budgets, minor ad copy development, strategic bid management and optimization. They will develop & implement 3rd party digital fulfillment including product offerings, processes, workflows, SLAs and KPIs. The strategist onboards customers, processes orders, optimizes results in partnership with vendors and trains junior team members.
The strategist will identify underperforming campaigns, troubleshoot issues and make changes to improve results. They will also manage the process of efficiently translating campaign requirements into effective, actionable information for external fulfillment providers.
The candidate for this position will need a working understanding of the digital footprint initiatives that are offered by our company. This is a unique opportunity to support Paid Social campaigns for a growing cutting-edge local social marketing advertising solution for large and small businesses alike.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create, implement, optimize, and manage complex Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & other social media campaigns.
- Actively test and optimize campaign strategies (A/B testing) that drive incremental volume
- Create and write compelling ad copy with strong call to action
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques to increase overall performance efficiency for social campaigns.
- Adhere to QA and SLA standards for social fulfillment and hold vendors accountable for meeting standards
- Reconcile budgets between billing and platform
- Communicate with third party vendors on complex ad solutions
- Mentor new hires by providing onboarding support and training on all relevant job requirements
What We Look For
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in social campaign management
- BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent experience preferred.
- Meta Ads Manager experience
- Meta Blueprint Certification
- Resourceful, results-driven and excels at “getting things done”.
- Strong ability to negotiate and problem solve issues to positive outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results