Our client is inspiring and enabling creators by bringing the full capabilities of the web to video. Our mission is to enable more engaging, connected communication. Our cloud-based software is designed to bridge the worlds of media and software for new, never before possible methods of human-computer interaction.
We’re proud of our diverse team and ambitious goals to support creators with next generation video tools. Are you ready for your next?
As the Lead Community Manager, you’ll be the voice of our client across Social (Twitter, IG, Facebook, etc.) and Strategic channels (Reddit, LinkedIn, etc). You’ll get to know what excites our creator audience, and design programs and content to directly engage them. You’ll partner closely with our creative and product teams on strategic projects including launching new social profiles and online/offline programs to build brand affinity and grow our community.
As a hyper-growth startup, we’re looking for someone who’s ready to push creative boundaries and grow with us. Ideally, you’re passionate about customer advocacy and authentically connecting with users. You want to work hard, but also have fun! You’re smart, creative and willing to contribute in a number of ways as we scale the team, evolve our brand, and become more specialized in our focus areas over time.
What you’ll do:
- Own, manage & measure community engagement across all social/online channels (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, our forums, etc.); looking for strategic opportunities to grow brand affinity, draw potential recruits, and raise any potential unforeseen issues.
- Help establish the client's voice and tone, writing creative copy for social channels, email newsletters, FAQs and other touchpoints.
- Design programs to keep our users engaged (contests, meetups & more!).
- Advocate for our community to our Product and Marketing teams.
- Represent and promote the client at various events both digital and physical.
Some projects you could work on:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to devise fun, creative ways to announce product launches and features on social platforms and via email in a way that is direct and clear.
- Manage a weekly engagement program where we find and promote the most creative use of the company globally that week across all channels
- Build programs to find creators online who fit our customer profile and engage them to learn about the client.
- Develop strategy to extract product feedback, feature requests, and other insights to inform product roadmap/iterations.
Perks of the role:
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity in fast-growing venture-backed company
- Unlimited PTO
- Investment in career growth and training
- Collaborative creative culture, team outings
- High visibility & thought leadership opportunities