NEP GROUP: We are seeking a full-time EVS Video Operator on-site at our New York Studios location. This person will edit, build, and playback video while supporting a live show.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater New York City Area
Jul 20, 2022
This is the perfect opportunity for a person who has 2 – 4 years of experience in live Broadcast facility operations with a minimum of one year of EVS experience. This position will allow you to apply your skills to the live broadcast industry associated with NEP Studios.
Key duties include:
- Edit and Playback highlights, sound, & packages for live/live to tape studio shows
- Ability to Record, Edit, and Playback with a12 channel EVS
- Knowledge of IP director & XT access
- Knowledge of EVS server, making clips and making playlists
- Storage and transfer of files using EVS xfile program
- Responsible for transfers, digitizing or any other video ingest support for live shows
- Interface with engineering department regarding equipment maintenance issues
- 2-4 years’ experience in live broadcast facility operations; minimum of one-year EVS experience
- Understanding of broadcasting and production workflows
- Must be Proficient in Windows, MAC, AVID, Final Cut Pro, and Microsoft Office Products
- Understanding of digital video and audio kodaks.
- Understanding of FTP and the downloading and uploading process