Searching for a knowledgeable and experienced Jib operator for our NY Studio location.
Greater New York City Area
Jul 19, 2022
- Knowledge of broadcast cameras used in studio production.
- Adjust positions and controls of cameras, and related equipment in order to change focus, exposure, and lighting.
- Compose and frame each shot, applying technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters, and camera settings in order to achieve the effects sought by directors.
- Observe sets or locations for potential problems and to determine filming and lighting requirements.
- Operate television or motion picture cameras to record scenes for television broadcasts, advertising, or motion picture.
- Setup and operate JIB cameras and associated equipment, including studio and remote cameras, Jib crane and multi-camera robotic system in a live/fast paced shoot
- Select and assemble cameras, handhelds and pedestals.
- Test, clean, and maintain equipment to ensure proper working conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting or Communications preferred.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems timely.
- Ability to work in an individual or team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This position requires working 4 12-hour shifts