On set responsibilities include maintaining and overseeing operation of all physical aspects of video distribution, monitoring, LED operation, networking etc.
● On set responsibilities include maintaining and overseeing operation of all physical aspects of video
distribution, monitoring, LED operation, networking etc.
● Re-configure systems according to established documentation and company standards as required.
● Works closely with Design & Engineering to ensure timely schedule and completion of installations.
● Assists onsite to ensure proper installation and updates “as-built” documentation.
● Work with Production and the Engine Supervisor to define, build, and maintain a color pipeline for the on set system that conforms to the needs of Production.
● Other responsibilities, as agreed with Reporting Manager
● Highly skilled with signal flow and troubleshooting.
● Understanding of video resolution, color space, bit depth and timing.
● Understanding of genlock and timecode synchronization, and how they work together in large scale AV
● Experience with GPU and network configuration, HDMI and SDI routing, signal processing, KVM systems, LED and projection displays.
● Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment or independently, as needed.
● Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating our Core Values:
innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
The job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each
duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.