The Creative Services team works cooperatively with multiple departments to provide graphic design services for our advertising clients and in-house marketing teams.
The Creative Services team works cooperatively with multiple departments to provide graphic design services for our advertising clients and in-house marketing teams. As a member of the Creative Services team, you’ll collaborate with the Production team to provide print ad design services for our 80+ magazine titles, and create marketing and sales collateral as requested by marketing managers in each local office.
Qualified candidates exhibit a high level of creativity, strong print production skills, and a demonstrable awareness of current design trends, as well as the ability to thrive under tight deadlines, prioritize their workload, and multitask. The Advertising & Marketing Designer is expected to demonstrate independence, critical thinking, and flawless execution, with a positive attitude that prioritizes creating elegant, polished solutions.
All members of the Creative Services team are expected to:
- Adapt to specific file naming conventions, file processing methods, and archiving standards
- Understand our rigorous production schedule and deliver quality design solutions on time
- Follow instructions as directed by department managers and art directors, and fulfill design requests from clients
- Communicate clearly and professionally throughout all communications, with the goal of providing exceptional customer service through the designs we produce
- Follow templates when prescribed—and adapt templates as needed to suit specific situations
- Learn and adhere to the high-end, fashion-forward “look and feel,” and execute all creative work with our brand image in mind
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Design and production/troubleshooting of print display advertising in our 80+ titles, including designing complex printed impact units such as gatefolds and inserts
- Design sophisticated page layouts for advertorials, special sections, and other customized print advertising solutions, including the creation of production-ready templates
- Provide high quality print and digital design solutions for a range of requests, including, but not limited to:
○ Event identity design: printed and digital invitations and associated event collateral such as signs, posters, tent cards, takeaways, menus, social media graphics and web banners
○ Email marketing design: responsive emails designed within our email marketing platform
○ Sales and marketing support materials, including presentations, sales one-sheets, media kits, rate cards, etc.
PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
- B.A. in Graphic Design or related field of study
- Expert Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in G-suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive)
- Demonstrable knowledge of print production, page layout, and email marketing best practices
- Familiarity with InDesign templates and email marketing platforms
- 1-2 years experience in agency, publishing, or other highly deadline-driven environment
Experience with luxury brands is a plus, as is familiarity with project management software and content management systems. For fullest consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume, link to your online portfolio, and desired salary range.