Turner Sports is seeking a Community Manager for blockchain-based, GameFi video games. The Community Manager will be responsible for owning and building a vibrant and engaged community for a portfolio of blockchain games and experiences.
Greater Atlanta Area
Aug 29, 2022
As a brand ambassador, this role will build a compelling community strategy to drive fan education, engagement, customer satisfaction, advocacy with new growth marketing programs and campaigns. This creative role will conceptualize and execute ideas for activations to incentivize user growth within the fan community.
- Actively manage the Turner Sports portfolio of GameFi communities and forums including creating a calendar of activities, programs, messaging, and promotion, identifying community members as moderators, engaging in conversation with fans, and being the conduit between the community and the games team. Balance community expectations, fan engagement, customer satisfaction, and business strategies. Provide customer service oversight to ensure the highest customer satisfaction. Parter closely with the games team as the voice of the community throughout the entire product lifecycle to fully support the product in market.
- Build a multi-channel strategy across partners, social media, including Discord, and other touchpoints to amplify and build the games portfolio messaging and tone. Manage the games’ social media accounts and presence including publishing relevant content, responding and interacting with fans, and creating original content around game updates, news, giveaways, or general hype posts/memes
- Partner with other internal or external organizations and communities to drive engagement and awareness for cross-promotional media opportunities. Maintain a relationship with WB Games for industry best practices and changing trends around community management
- Utilize community tools, dashboards, and testing methodologies to measure, monitor, and manage fan engagement and feedback
- Stay up to date with the latest industry developments at the intersection of games, blockchain technology, and NFTs. This includes researching how different communities operate and how they are structured and supported with the latest technology tools
- Minimum of three years of managing online user communities and customer service for live operations
- Experience working with communities working with blockchain projects, NFT communities, and financial enthusiasts
- Deep knowledge of gaming communities including Discord, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, etc.
- Experience with community management analytics tools for fan insights
- Passion for gaming, free-to-play and games-as-a-service