Administrative Duties: handling a high-volume calendar; coordinating travel arrangements; processing and tracking invoices; completing and submitting monthly travel and expense reports; and facilitating the flow of confidential and timely information throughout the department and company.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Sep 29, 2023
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Administrative Duties: handling a high-volume calendar; coordinating travel arrangements; processing and tracking invoices; completing and submitting monthly travel and expense reports; and facilitating the flow of confidential and timely information throughout the department and company.
- Press Clips Responsibilities: daily review of trades and business media outlets, local newspapers, and consumer press for timely Paramount Streaming press coverage, along with streaming/TV industry articles; scan the internet and social media sites for Paramount+ references to flag problematic issues; track competitive landscape to see what our competitors are doing; and compile clip reports for Corporate Communications projects
- Editorial Calendar Coordination: research and track editorial calendars for press and exec speaking opportunities; build and maintain press lists; other editorial projects as needed
- Press Materials Management: to support corporate communications, build press materials, including bios, talking points, briefing documents, project and show synopsis/descriptions, media alerts, photos/key art, credits, etc.
- External Communications: field general press, vendor calls/emails, and routing to the appropriate party
- Itineraries & Schedules: build executive and talent itineraries for press-related activities/events
- General Event Assistance: assist at screenings, TCA, or special events as directed
- 2+ years of previous experience in publicity at a streaming platform, network, studio, or agency with accounts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a concentration in communications, media or other related field is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in digital, social media, and emerging technology
- Ability to be agile in a fast-paced, deadline-focused department
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and basic database skills
- A self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot and prioritize
- Requires good judgment and resourcefulness
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Hiring Salary Range: $42,400.00 - 60,000.00.