The CBS Studios Communications team is looking for a Coordinator to support one of the VP’s of Communications and Head of Social Media at CBS Studios.
We handle communications for dramas, comedies, talk shows and animation across platforms like CBS, Paramount+, Netflix, Showtime, Apple TV+, Comedy Central etc. We also handle awards campaigns, events and conferences, and international publicity for our series.
• Reviewing and pulling press clippings
• Coordinating and managing talent travel
• Helping with publicity and awards campaigns
• Assisting with events
• Support for the Social Media team, proficiency in basics of social media including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
• Support with internal communications and editorial content, assisting VP of Communications to curate and send out weekly, monthly and other types of newsletters company wide
• Maintaining press contact information and lists
• General administrative duties and any other day-to-day activities that occur in a bustling PR office
• 1-2 years of entertainment industry experience (strong internships considered)
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Ability to multitask and can handle a fast-paced environment
• Have good phone etiquette
• Comfortable working with press and talent
• Attention to detail and proficient writing skills
• Desire to immerse themselves in the world of publicity
Hiring Salary Range: $42,400.00 - 53,000.00.