Can you ask a client about their business and convert that conversation into a dynamic video campaign? If so, Gray Television is looking for you. Our growing broadcast and digital video team is seeking a Commercial Video Producer to help lead the Premier Creative Services team.
Do you like bringing a team together so all the pieces fit to create story-driven video content at the right moment? Are you organized and able to communicate project goals and processes? Can you ask a client about their business and convert that conversation into a dynamic video campaign? If so, Gray Television is looking for you. Our growing broadcast and digital video team is seeking a Commercial Video Producer to help lead the Premier Creative Services team.
This position will manage both the client and creative sides of the project pipeline. This person will be expected to develop innovative concepts and pitch them back to the client. They will also be responsible for traveling on-location to lead a creative production team in executing that concept. This requires a solid commitment to deliver projects for review online and in-person and receive and communicate feedback between the client, our stations, and our creative department.
Lead video projects. Develop all phases of production, including creative development, pre-production, storyboarding, shooting, post-production, finishing, and delivery
Duties/Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
· Deliver video projects on schedule and within budget
· Effectively communicate ongoing project status with the client, production team, department director, and stations
· Generate on-brand ideas that are within the project scope, quickly and effectively conceptualize and create high-end video content for a variety of media and campaign platforms, including broadcast, digital and social channels
· Direct shoots, manage production schedules, coordinate resources, and execute high-impact edits
· Source and manage vendors, contractors, and freelancers
· Manage budgets and aggressive timelines
· Troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and independently
· Travel at least 50% of the time to small and large onsite productions
· 5+ years of experience in this role or a similar role
· Experience with pre-production planning, production management, and post-production
· Experience leading and overseeing both field productions and post-production pipelines
· Working knowledge of the post-production process with Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects
· Excellent grammar and written communication skills
· Experience with scheduling and project management tools
· Solid time management for self and the team
· Flexible, positive attitude in the face of high-pressure and stressful situations
· An open mind and learning-oriented
Job Pay (Hourly/Salary): $75k-85k
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references