KETV is looking for a highly-creative Commercial Production Writer Producer to write, shoot, edit and design graphics/animations of quality commercials, promos and public service videos for all media platforms.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Omaha Area
Jul 14, 2022
This position is responsible for working with sales account executives, clients and staff to conceptualize, write, shoot, create graphics/animations, and edit high quality commercials, promos and public service videos. This person will also assist as needed to write, produce and creatively execute daily news promos and assist in the execution of station events and marketing projects. This person will also assist the promotions department in other duties, as assigned. If you can think outside the box and are motivated with a great attitude, then this job could be ideal for you!
- Produce, write, shoot and edit design graphics/animations of quality commercials, promos and public service videos for all media platforms.
- Organizing, executing, commercial production shooting, video editing, sound editing from concept through delivery to clients.
- Create, update and enhance station on-air image, entertainment promos and graphics- this includes daily program episodes for air as needed.
- Assist with community outreach events, including on-air promotion and event planning/execution.
- Hands-on editing and online editing supervision
- Contribution to brainstorms with sales department and clients
- In-person attendance is required
- Television Writer/Producer experience preferred.
- Experience with Adobe applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photo Shop a must.
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
- Working knowledge of AVID and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of production process including linear and non-linear editing.
- Proficient in videography and lighting.
- Demonstrated ability to write scripts
- Strong image and promotion writing skills.
- Work well under extreme deadlines.
- Must be a team player and think outside the box.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends if necesary
- Related experience and/or training considered as well as a combination of education and experience.