WLWT, the Hearst Television owned NBC affiliate in Cincinnati, has an opening on the Creative Services team for a Producer/Writer/Editor.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
May 27, 2022
This position is responsible primarily for creation of commercial television and multi-media advertising from inception to multi-platform distribution, following WLWT’s commercial production quality standards and maintaining our current excellent client relationships. In addition, the Producer/Writer/Editor will be assigned station promotion projects to help meet overall station objectives as needed.
- Work with AE’s, clients, and promotion team to develop the best messaging and branding for both on-air advertisers and station initiatives.
- Produce, write, shoot, design and edit commercial content to create high-quality content for all platforms.
- Coordinate, schedule and execute all aspects of Commercial Production
- Set and meet deadlines with clients and staff, manage equipment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- In-person attendance is required
- Ability to work individually and lead projects through all phases of production including creative development, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production editing, finishing/delivery of video assets
- Must be a creative writer who can turn concepts into compelling marketing copy
- Extensive Adobe Suite experience, as well as videography, lighting and audio experience
- Must demonstrate impeccable aesthetic graphic and production sensibilities to produce compelling/eye-catching/graphically pleasing marketing materials
- Ability to book crews, schedule shoots large and small, delivering on-time and on-budget
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Positive, motivated attitude with a strong work ethic
- Preferred: 2 years of hands-on experience working in commercial production
- Must be able to have flexible hours to meet high volume demands throughout the year as needed
- Must be willing to work extended hours when necessary to meet tight deadlines
- Valid driver's license with good driving record required
- Bilingual a plus
- Military experience may be considered
MUST INCLUDE LINK TO VIDEO SAMPLES ON YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.