The Character and Metaverse Producer with VFX or games experience will join our team of 90 curious and creative minds and will be involved in the virtual production and VFX work we do with some of the world's most exciting brands, media and entertainment companies.
Job Title: Character and Metaverse Producer
Location: Wimbledon, London (hybrid)
Salary: £45k - £60k
Dimension provides revolutionary volumetric and real-time production studios for the creation of next generation Virtual Production, Digital Humans, and XR content, VFX and games. As a Character and Metaverse Producer, you will be based in our London production studio, but we also have another production studio in Newcastle, and mobile production stages that operate worldwide, helping us achieve our goal of shaping the future of virtual entertainment.
Our recent productions include: Coldplay x BTS ‘My Universe’, Sam Smith ‘Diamonds’, Balenciaga 'Afterworld’, Sky Sport ‘The Hundred’, Madonna at The Billboard Music Awards, Bullet Train, Disney ‘Pinocchio’, Sky Scope for Sky Sports, the War of the Worlds Immersive Experience, and Britannia VR. As a Character and Metaverse Producer you will be taking part in new amazing projects like these!
The Character and Metaverse Producer with VFX or games experience will join our team of 90 curious and creative minds and will be involved in the virtual production and VFX work we do with some of the world's most exciting brands, media and entertainment companies. We offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits including flexible hours, as well as unrivalled access to on set experience. We encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
Character and Metaverse Producer Role Summary
Dimension is looking for a Character and Metaverse Producer to join the production team, and help us deliver industry leading digital humans, VR experiences, and Web 3 content. Utilising our 3 capture studios for volumetric video and avatar, and working with our growing team of character artists, you’ll be leading projects for some of the world's most respected brands and entertainment studios, creating characters that span mixed reality performances, immersive experiences, metaverse content, and film and TV. This is a truly exciting role sitting within our current team of 3 producers, a PC, and a Production Assistant, reporting directly into the Senior Producer and Head of Production.
Responsibilities for the Character and Metaverse Producer
- Create pitch documentation, to include budgets, Schedules, and SOW’s.
- Manage multiple projects from pre-production to delivery, ensuring production pipelines are carried out effectively on all projects.
- An in depth technical understanding of our character pipelines (training on specifics to be provided).
- Hold sprint planning and sprint review sessions.
- Run dailies with artists and animators, tracking progress throughout the life of your projects.
- Ensure projects are well documented and offer visibility across the team of artists and management.
- Working closely with the On Set Services team to ensure capture days run smoothly.
- Track resources against budget.
- Creation of cost reports.
- Manage and interface with clients and partners.
- Communicate and mitigate any project risks or issues with the Senior Producer and other appropriate team members.
- Effectively manage project-based staffing needs and budget plans.
- Ensure the high quality standards and expectations of the Dimension studio are met across all projects.
Requirements for the Character and Metaverse Producer
This position will require you to manage the production process through pitching, data capture, to final delivery. You’ll ideally have on set experience, have proven experience managing clients through complex productions, and be familiar with industry standard processes around animation, avatars, and 3D assets, within either the games or VFX industry.
- Solid experience communicating with artists, programmers and other team members.
- Excellent leadership, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work strategically across multiple deliveries.
- You are highly self-motivated and collaborative.
- You are constantly striving to learn and improve your skills.
Desirable experience for the Character and Metaverse Producer
- 5 yrs experience as a Producer within post production VFX or gaming.
- Proven experience putting pitch docs together.
- A good understanding of 3D pipelines (preferably for the creation of digital humans), and 3D file formats.
- On set experience.
- Experience within a post production or gaming production environment.
- Knowledge of animation pipelines including mo-cap.
If you have worked as a Producer in production or post production VFX or gaming, and this sounds like you, please click apply! Or feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.