Grant Wilfley Casting: Seeking responsible, reliable, organized person with an eye for detail for full-time assistant position in a busy NYC casting office.
Greater New York City Area
May 18, 2022
Job would entail assisting casting director and associates in casting background actors for television and film. Casting experience is a plus but not a requirement.
PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB REQUIRES LONG HOURS AT AN ENTRY-LEVEL SALARY.
- Contact actors directly via phone and email for interviews, auditions, fittings, and bookings
- Provide clerical support to casting associate and director
- Attend production and casting meetings
- Report to set and provide casting support to film or television productions (not during pandemic)
- Applicants must have: a four-year college degree, strong communication and people skills, advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Previous job experience in the entertainment industry is a plus.
Resume and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org