The Broadcast Live Event Coordinator will support the day-to-day operations for all live programming.
You will be a point of contact for requirements and requests by FOX Sports, Entertainment, and News teams leading up to and during a live event. So, when a baseball game goes into extra innings or something unexpected happens on a live show, you will be making split second decisions that directly impacts viewer experience and event revenue. This role is part of the Media Operations team, which is responsible for delivering a high-quality viewer experience to millions of viewers across FOX networks, digital platforms, mobile applications, websites, and licensing partnerships. In short, we bring great FOX content to YOU!
- You are a team-player and care about your team's success
- You are confident to share audacious game-changing perspectives
- You are excited by new technology and its potential to change how things are done
- You enjoy being part of an all-star team and working in a start-up environment
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Live Media Integration & Distribution
- Provide support for live events and executes real-time change requests between production, sales, programming, and broadcast team
- Coordinate all aspects of live programming across streaming and linear distribution platforms.
Live Event Coordinator
- Troubleshoot and resolves live incidents and issues
- Execute operational procedures and technical workflows
Collaboration & Partnerships
- Play an important role to successfully pull together live events by supervising teams and coordinating with Fox Sports and management
- Support Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery teams
- Work closely with all business units and provides world class customer service support.
Training and Career Development
- Jump on training opportunities to learn new skills, especially in emerging technologies
- Utilize existing career development programs to advance career
- Aspire to perform at the highest level to deliver high quality products
- Make great contributions to the team and is an all-star team player
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make quick decisions
- Ability to communicate with the team and customers
- Ability to work well under pressure
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- A Bachelor’s Degree is awesome, but not required
- Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies such as 4K High Dynamic Range, and HDR10+ is a plus
- Customer service experience