60 Minutes is seeking a Broadcast Associate whose primary role will be to provide administrative, logistical and editorial assistance to a 60 Minutes Correspondent.
60 Minutes is seeking a Broadcast Associate whose primary role will be to provide administrative, logistical and editorial assistance to a 60 Minutes Correspondent. The ideal candidate is smart, enterprising, highly organized, and able to multi-task. You possess strong communications skills, good knowledge of news and current events, and a keen attention to detail. The position is based in New York.
- Handling all administrative duties for a 60 Minutes correspondent, including answering phones, coordinating schedules, booking travel and doing expenses in a timely manner
- Assisting producer teams in preparing for shoots, including assembling research binders, printing questions, and anticipating production needs
- Helping to gather and clear archival material from CBS and third-party sources
- Screening and logging footage
- Must have some experience as an administrative assistant as well as a background in journalism
- Willing to work overtime and some weekends, as needed
- Able to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Monday – Friday, 10AM – 6PM with ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Hybrid role: in office 3-4 days/week
Hiring Salary Range: $45,000.00 - 50,000.00.