We are searching for an organized and detail oriented Bookings Associate to join our ever growing team!
The ideal candidate will be a skilled individual when it comes to administrative/organizational tasks, excellent phone and email manners for contacting actors and clients, and will always be a step ahead anticipating what needs to be done next. In addition, they will possess a strong ability to build rapport with actors’ agents, communicate effectively with actors, directors, and work efficiently alongside the casting team to ensure the smooth-running of each booking. Ultimately, this individual will take ownership of the overall communication from the point talent is casted to the wrap of a shoot.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Coordinating with actors, agencies, and talent managers regarding questions or concerns relating to the booking
- Sending out actor invites, contracts, scripts/sides, shoot details, rescheduling, shoot reminders, COVID docs and overall guidelines
- Relaying actor payment concerns to the Finance team accordingly
- Organizing and arranging location bookings and sending out location inquiries
- Relaying location information to appropriate production group chats and managers
- Communicating with location platform reps in regards to any concerns from hosts
- Issuance of COI (Certificate of Insurance) upon host's requests
- Daily reviewal of CLAP workbooks for necessary follow ups/pending bookings and ensuring all production databases are up to date
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A minimum of 2 years working within the film industry as a Bookings or Casting professional
- Able to effectively oversee various tasks/subsections of the booking process with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure
- Ability to multitask, work in a team environment, and adjust to established work patterns
- Ability to create detailed reports and graphs (experience with Google applications (sheets, docs, drive) is required, and Monday.com and Skype are preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and clear communication
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to meet deadlines and staying accountable
WHO OVERSEES YOU:
The Bookings Associate will report directly to the Bookings Manager
WHO YOU OVERSEE:
Currently, the Bookings Associate has no personnel reporting directly to him or her
WHERE IT ALL GOES DOWN:
All the action takes place at our BRAND NEW studio in Burbank, CA!
WHEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS:
Monday - Friday full-time with a flexible schedule, will be discussed during interview
WHEN WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
No formal cover letters, please. Instead include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position.
Attach a resume
AN IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING TO US:
Our organization looks to hire the BEST of the best and we focus on finding candidates who are a strong cultural fit. We have a 3 month 'Discovery Period' in place that allows us to get to know each new hire better and assess their skill set.