B/R’s Social Packaging Producer will work within the live production team to both edit and produce quick-turn social videos from Bleacher Report’s slate of video podcasts.
Greater Atlanta Area, Greater New York City Area
Nov 28, 2022
This role is perfect for anyone looking to create content in line with trends across TikTok, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter, while honing their skills as a long-form video podcast producer.
- Work with a team of producers to build segments for B/R’s video podcast slate
- Identify show moments that deserve amplification across social platforms
- Edit short, social videos and partner with B/R’s programming team to distribute
- Build packages for each show that reflect a consistent brand identity
- Serve as the gatekeeper for the voice + look-and-feel of all social podcast clips
- Proficient in Premiere Pro with experience in video editing for social platforms
- Familiarity with the TikTok platform and its content sensibilities
- Interest in live production and an appetite to grow into a leader in this space
- Creative with awareness of Bleacher Report’s voice and the voice of our podcast hosts
- Extensive knowledge of sports culture and social trends
- Hard worker willing to put in the extra time to produce a first-class product
- Candidates would need to be based in Atlanta or New York City