Provide overall coordination and administrative support for multiple Walt Disney Imagineering Projects at the Tokyo Disney Resort assisting the Project team members, receiving day to day directions from the Project Delivery Supervisors.
Dec 12, 2022
The position will be a full-time contract position with a limited number of renewals and contract length based on the project schedule and needs. The role is tied to limited term project work slated for Tokyo Disney Resort.
- Assist in ensuring smooth and effective communication both within the division, as well as between the divisions and other points of contact
- Act as coordinator for information exchange between Disney and business partners.
- Handling business communication via email, phone.
<Project Scheduling & Agenda Coordination>
- Coordinate schedules for all of the field office staff including assignment of interpreters. (May need to support up to twenty-five (25) people.)
- Maintaining the Project Office calendar and contacts in Outlook.
- Arranging schedules, rooms, interpreters and IT equipment for division.
- Support and coordinate project business trip/work session agendas including logistics.
- Note: Above 2 categories comprise majority of work responsibilities
- Preparing, filing and maintaining documents as necessary (English and Japanese).
- Arrange business trip logistics.
- Process time sheets, expense reports, vacation and leave requests and other administrative work.
- Compiling input for creating agendas, presentation materials and reports.
- Arrange team meeting lunches.
- Act as processing center for all of the submittal of documents.
- Ensure all of the project documentation and log files are up to date.
- Preparing invoices, documents and receiving Project shipments.
<Project Site Tours>
- Driving staff to destination.
- Receive and facilitate guests for meetings and site logistics.
- Planning and facilitating events.
- Prepare Safety Equipment.
- Having knowledge of the site and participating on site walks as necessary.
- Support facilitating senior executive site tours and events as necessary.
- Support the project field office administrative team to balance workload.
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding project office environment.
- Ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and execute projects on deadline.
- Strong administrative skills and organizational proficiency.
- Proven advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, including expertise in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Flexible to work early mornings, evenings and weekends when the necessity arises.
- Valid driver’s license in Japan.
- Background in construction, theater, or film is a plus.