Application Deadline: Monday, October 23rd. The B/R Betting social programming intern will play an instrumental role in contributing to the production of content on a daily basis across B/R Betting• social channels including Instagram, TikTok, X (Twitter) and the Bleacher Report App.
Greater Atlanta Area
Oct 05, 2023
Jan 29, 2024
Apr 19, 2024
Application Deadline: Monday, October 23rd
Your New Role
The B/R Betting social programming intern will play an instrumental role in contributing to the production of content on a daily basis across B/R Betting• social channels including Instagram, TikTok, X (Twitter) and the Bleacher Report App. Come be a part of the most followed sports betting brand on social! All applicants must be at least 21 years of age to be considered.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Help identify content and create to program on social channels
• Curate content from our Direct Messages on Instagram, TikTok and X (Twitter)
• Help with pre-production for social videos
• Work with the team on original content pitches
Qualifications & Experience
- Deep understanding of current and emerging social platforms
- Able to write clean copy and proofread
- Passion for pop culture, sports, sports betting and digital media
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Must be actively enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university degree program for the full duration of the internship (proof of enrollment required)
- Must be a rising Junior, Senior or Graduate Student (18 years or older)
- Must be in academic good standing (3.0 or above GPA)
- Warner Bros. Discovery will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Warner Bros. Discovery now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
Ready to learn more? Here’s what we offer:
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Mentorship from some of the industry’s kindest and most passionate entertainment veterans
- Engaging events including professional development seminars, panels with recruiters and former interns, intern-exclusive events, and so much more
- Access to top-level executives and employees through our Speaker Series and Roundtables
- Incredible networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals and a robust intern alumni network
- A creative, collaborative, and inclusive company culture
What you can expect to take away from the semester:
- Opportunities to develop professionally and uncover skills you didn’t know you had
- The insider scoop on the entertainment industry and what happens behind the scenes
- Relationships that will go beyond your collegiate career
- Real-life experiences that will provide you with the confidence to delve into your next adventure
And finally, what to know before applying:
- The duration of the program is 11 weeks
- Program dates:
- Start Date: January 29th
- End Date: April 19th
- Interns will be expected to work 16-24 hours per week in a hybrid capacity.
- Our internships are paid opportunities with a competitive hourly wage. Credit is not required; however, we will provide the necessary documentation for school credit if desired. Relocation is not provided.
- Interviewing will take place from October through mid-December. A WBD team member will contact you if your experiences and interests match an open internship position. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to give individual status updates.