The Audio Mastering Coordinator will support multiple Audio Mastering workflows for Technical Operations.
Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring internal ordering systems, researching available material, preparing Smartsheet tasks, accurate data entry, and rejection research and resolution. Additional responsibilities include tracking material delivery, organizing order details, gathering information through several systems, and close communication with internal and external vendors. The Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Audio Mastering & Localization to ensure accurate data is reported, and orders are executed correctly, within budget, and on time.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Provide data entry of ordered and delivered content into various network systems/databases
- Research availability of digital picture and audio formats, identify best level assets for use
- Provide excellent customer & client support and care, addressing and resolving issues and requests, and escalating where needed
- Responsible for managing order preparation including but not limited to organizing content data, following up with various locations for missing material, escalating technical issues to internal editorial staff
- Ability to handle and prioritize time sensitive issues and materials.
- Ability to collect and relay accurate information about assets both verbally and written format to business partners and vendors
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Well organized, detail oriented, and comfortable with multi-step workflows
- Highly motivated, energetic, and cordial
- Strong skills in Smartsheet, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- 3+ years’ experience in a Post Production field. Audio experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with data entry / computer skills.
Additional Job Requirements
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Good decision-making ability
Willingness and ability to work overtime when necessary
Proven effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple groups & levels within an organization