WarnerMedia seeks an Audio I for the Freelance department.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater Atlanta Area
Audio I technician for national network remote sports broadcast show
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Audio I technician for national network remote sports broadcasts.
- Full competency working in remote truck environment on Calrec audio consoles.
- Proficient in preparing audio sources, operate the mixing console and associated devices to create a full mix for live and taped, remote productions
- Must be willing to travel from home market and eligible for international travel
But Wait, There’s More!
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands