You’d be joining the Audience team, who work hand in hand with Marketing to construct our artist campaigns, driving amplification online, growing audiences and dialing in on communities forming around our artists.
Audio / Music / Sound
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
London, United Kingdom
Sep 28, 2023
Atlantic Records UK is home to some of the most iconic UK artists from household names such as Ed Sheeran, Anne-Marie, Charli XCX & Burna Boy to emerging names such as Nathan Dawe, Fred Again..and Maisie Peters. You’d be joining the Audience team, who work hand in hand with Marketing to construct our artist campaigns, driving amplification online, growing audiences and dialing in on communities forming around our artists. We do this in a number of ways including creating, marketing & optimising content, developing and implementing fan acquisition strategies, and working with new digital platforms and startups.
As an Audience Assistant you will join a team operating at the heart of the label. Your responsibilities would touch many aspects of an artist’s campaign, from pulling insights & interpreting data on our artist’s audience, to assisting on the digital content strategy around releases, to ideating creative activations to help shape, nurture & grow audiences on digital platforms. You’d need to be comfortable thinking both like a fan, artist, creative and marketeer all at once.
Here you’ll get to:
- Assist the Audience Managers on their roster of acts across all aspects of Audience Management responsibilities; pulling & interpreting insights, participating in idea sessions, engaging creators & influencers, creating links & digital tools for campaigns (e.g. linkfire, pre-save/pre-add), briefing creative teams on assets (internal & external).
- Monitor the UGC being generated around our releases on all platforms (particularly TikTok), spotting trends and flagging with audience managers.
- Manage the upload & claiming of videos our videos, ensuring best practices are followed when it comes to titling, key words tagging, end cards & thumbnail optimisation.
- Work alongside the Audience Managers to provide regular monthly reporting on the growth of our UK roster’s audience & content performance.
- Provide bespoke one off reports on how releases and content is being received online (audience growth, engagement, awareness, segmentation, competitor analysis).
- Ensure our linkfires are being correctly created, tagged and sent to the team in a timely manner.
- You will take part in creative sessions to come up with new ideas for digital content & campaign activations.
- Create simple social assets including banners, cutdowns and short-form video.
- Making sure our domains renewals are up to date and managing the domain buying process.
- Assist the audience managers with email sends, working closely with our central team to ensure all emails are sent at most effective times, with appropriate audience segmentation where relevant.
- Manage the PO process for any digital/audience spend using the finance platform Sprinter.
- Alongside the audience team, you will monitor news and developments in the digital and tech space and participate in discussion with the team on how this could be useful to our roster of artists.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple timesensitive tasks & prioritise effectively.
- You are a creative thinker who loves a challenge and you always look for multiple ways to solve a problem.
- Great communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- You have experience working directly with artists/talent and their teams on social campaigns.
- You are passionate about music.
- You are an internet native, with a thirst for all things social, content and tech in the online space.
We’d love it if you also had:
- You are well versed in TikTok strategy and experienced in creating TikTok content.
- You have an understanding of meme culture and the way content & trends can spread online.
- Technical skills such as Photoshop, Premiere, Final Cut, HTML, Email Marketing Platforms, Wordpress etc
- You have experience in social advertising
- You have a keen interest in developments taking place in the digital & tech spaces.