WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Writer/Producer for the Creative Group-On-Air-Toon department. Write and produce promos/packaging/content for the Cartoon Network Creative Group.
Greater Atlanta Area
WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Writer/Producer for the Creative Group-On-Air-Toon department. Write and produce promos/packaging/content for the Cartoon Network Creative Group. Including promotion and navigation for linear broadcast, on and off-channel campaigns as well as network branding. Have a strong understanding of the brand’s aesthetic/tone and of how to best speak to our core Kids & Family audiences. Will need to be well versed in all Cartoon Network series with flexibility to work on more recent Kids & Family extensions such as Cartoonito, HBOMax, and The Wizarding World.
- Concepting, writing and producing on-air and off-channel promos, packaging and trailers for Cartoon Network, the kids and family titles of HBO Max and Cartoonito.
- Maintain each brands tone, voice and sensibility.
- Watching and familiarizing with all recent Cartoon Network series and characters in order to consistently feature the most current and relevant material to our audience.
- Concept, write and produce creative assets for sizzle reels, sponsored promotions, consumer products, games.
- Writes/produces full scope of materials for pro-social initiatives.
- Copywriting for various off-channel initiatives, including web sites, apps and events.
- Organize efficient delivery of assets for all projects.
- May inform and guide key art, print, billboard, banner ads, real world events and properties across all platforms and for other departments.
- Work is closely and regularly reviewed and supervised.
- Assigned entry level projects.
- Assists on standard and/or more complex projects.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate ideas with team members both within and outside of the Creative Group. Collaboration is key.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects under high-pressure deadlines.
- Must have knowledge of current trends in social media, music, comedy and kid’s culture.
- 2-3 years experience writing, producing in a creative environment, or multiple examples of personal work.
- Passion for cartoons, kids programming!
- Process oriented with strong quality control skills/attention to detail.
- Collaborative and flexible.
- Ability to manage fast deadlines.
- High School graduate
- College graduate (preferred, but not essential)