TODAY All Day is looking for an exceptional Associate Producer to join our team and assist in the production of original videos and live segments for our streaming channel.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater New York City Area
Feb 06, 2023
As an Associate Producer you will work directly with producers and coordinating producers to pitch, write and produce news, human interest and lifestyle content.
- Assist with full scope of production process including pitching, researching, booking, pre-interviewing guests, scripting and overseeing edits as directed
- Produce field and studio shoots with and without talent
- Produce live and as-live segments
- Manage broadcast hours edit and delivery
- Coordinate with technical, operations staff, booking and external resources
- Ability to discover and pitch stories from around the country that serve the TODAY mission.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years of editorial experience working in production at the network level.
- Strong journalistic writing skills, research skills, editorial judgment and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to multitask, work under tight deadlines and prioritize assignments
- Collaborative spirit and outstanding communication skills
- Solid understanding of TODAY brand and core audience
- Understanding digital analytics to inform story selection
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime, weekends and holidays when needed
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in news, current events, pop culture and lifestyle trends
Salary range: $65,000 to $80,000