The Kelly Clarkson Show is seeking a full-time Associate Producer to help bring heart, humor and entertainment to daytime audiences.
Be part of a team that shines a light on positivity through celebrity interviews, profiles on rad humans and good neighbors making a difference, cooking demos, games and music performances.
- Book non-celebrity guests and work with the guests through and after show day as needed
- Identify and pitch story opportunities to producer, finding unique story angles
- Create Pitch Sheets for producing teams to present to EPs and Co-Eps.
- Procure, organize and deliver elements and coordinate with Clearance Department for relevant releases
- Fact checking
- Co-manage Assistant AP
- Coordinate logistics and creative as needed with Art Department, Wardrobe Department, Food Stylists, etc.
- Work with Legal Department to vet organizations featured on the show
- Create celebrity research memos
- Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years professional TV experience with a talk show, news show or other relevant entertainment experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Pilotware and all prominent social media platforms
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Self-starter who will identify tasks that need to be completed and ensure they get done efficiently
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and take feedback constructively
• Effective communicator who can work as part of a team in person or remotely
• Creative and detail oriented
• Flexibility in role within the team