The Associate Producer is a self-starter who can ambitiously lead and manage a diverse list of duties within the evolving digital landscape.
The Associate Producer manages the development and operations of software development projects of entertainment services and takes part in the product development of the Core Services across BRAVIA, Xperia, Auto ensuring goals and objectives of each delivery is accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget requirements. This role will be responsible for overseeing production and project management of multiple parallel projects covering both front end and back-end developments. The Associate Producer will report to the Director of New Media Technology.
- Manage the production of high-quality video services
- Plan and oversee the project, writing stories and maintain schedules.
- Work with executive management team to develop schedules and resource requirements to ensure achievement of vision.
- Initiate and track all production processes (art, design, development, QA)
- Coordination of third-party consulting firm’s resources
- Ensure timely delivery of milestones while safeguarding quality of work in accordance with pre-defined project schedule
- Develop and maintain project schedules for all functional areas of development
- Work with QA to triage service issues and drive updates to the service
- Contribute to improving the quality of our developments, the productivity of our teams and the efficiency of our processes.
- Assist in customer service in validating issues and tracking solutions.
- Excellent critical analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in quality assurance/control testing.
- 3+ years experience as a producer in the entertainment ,game industry, or relevant software development experience.
- Extremely strong project management skills - Fluent with Agile methodology
- Ability to analyze problems and provide consistent guidance on different areas : art, design , organization, business
- Experience JIRA database systems preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Google Play Developer Console, and iTunes App Store Connect.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, SPE requires all U.S. non-union applicants and employees to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or to request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.