The Associate Producer’s function is to support the Stand-Up Team in the execution of the day-to-day social/digital strategy for Comedy Central Stand-Up across all platforms.
Candidates should have experience producing engaging social and digital content for linear and digital franchises. A background in comedy, audience engagement and growth are critical. The ideal candidate is a highly reliable multitasker that can work seamlessly with other creatives to deliver a steady output of content across video, social and interactive media.
This position is based at the Paramount/MTVE headquarters and will partner with the MTVE Franchise Social Strategy team as well as collaborate with Talent and Development, Editorial, Brand Social, Design, Digital Production, Marketing and Ad Sales departments, among others.
- Implement social strategy and production for Comedy Central Stand-Up as delegated by producers and executives
- Lead production, trafficking and rollout of daily assets as well as original content
- Assist in the creation and production of compilations and archival retrospectives
- Creatively own and implement digital/social strategy on smaller projects with assistance from senior staff
- Work closely with a small creative team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Build and lead positive relationships with both internal and external partners
- Apply takeaways from insights and analytics to hone strategies and cultivate growth in Key Performance Indicators
- Drive audience engagement, video views and growth year-round by producing innovative content
- Assist in management of social execution of marketing campaigns and sponsorships
- Stay keenly aware of social media trends and pitch ideas for how the team can continue to innovate
- 2+ years of digital strategy experience at a major commercial media, entertainment or creative brand
- Experience with social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat
- Strong knowledge of comedy, Stand-Up, internet culture, social trends and storytelling
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership and responsibility over tasks within purview
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be respectful, resourceful and to problem-solve in a stressful, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong determination for flawless execution
- Experience using common digital production software including Photoshop and Premiere