Weigel Broadcasting is expanding in-house national production. Currently in search of an Associate Producer to work in conjunction with a full studio production crew. Duties include sourcing, purchasing and organizing costumes, props and scenic elements for multi-cam studio productions.
Greater Chicago Area
May 06, 2022
Looking for someone with experience in studio productions and the multi-camera environment for entertainment and script-based productions. This person should be creative, have quick decision-making skills and is looking for the unique opportunity to be a part of a motivated team. Ideal candidate has experience on-set experience as well as management of props and costumes.
- Purchasing, organizing and preparation of props, costumes, graphics, makeup and all of production elements with the larger team.
- Work with producers to coordinate logistics for studio and field productions.
- Assist with studio setup for in-house single-camera and multi-cam productions.
- Familiarity with sets, props and costumes including creation and sourcing.
- Make video suggestions for scripts and assist producers and editors.
- Lend creative input when necessary to enhance production.
- Work with Stage Manager & other studio personnel to keep the studio clean and organized.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for job, if not currently employed by Weigel Broadcasting Co.
- Must be an efficient storyteller, with the skills necessary to redefine television on national networks.
- Previous multi-camera studio experience is preferred.
- Previous experience with television production technology.
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills required.