Turner Sports is looking for an Associate Producer for the NBATV Creative Services Sports Unit
• The Associate Producer is responsible for creating broadcast quality content for Turner Sports including (but not limited to) promos, remote and studio elements, features, and sponsored co-brands
• Associate Producer will contribute creative ideas to spur development of all the above elements and productions
• APs should be familiar with all important NBA storylines and the elements that go with them
• AP’s should be comfortable communicating with project coordinators and NBATV show producers to assess needs and meet deadlines
• AP’s will work with the Associate Creative Director to develop all scripts and concepts for production
• Majority of time spent in post-production edit developing these projects. Day-to-day duties include overseeing edits and coordinating efforts of editor, audio and visual designers including broadcast graphics
• AP is responsible for guiding projects through approval process, making appropriate revisions and ultimately developing a final version ready to be broadcast.
• AP produces basic field shoots including pre-production as well as onsite coordination of all personnel (talent, interview subjects, camera and audio operators, productions assistants etc.)
• Minimum of 2 years experience in broadcast/content production.
• Must have strong understanding of and appreciation for the NBA as it relates to the culture of the league as well as the on-court action and business side as well
• The candidate must be able to handle themselves professionally in changing and challenging situations and be able to react quickly
• Knowledge of editing software like Premiere Pro and After Effects is encouraged
• Good writing skills are required
• Candidates must be extremely flexible and willing to work off hours, weekends and nights as needs dictate
• Four-year degree or commensurate work experience