Madison Square Garden Entertainment: The Graphics Associate Producer oversees the creation and display of sponsor enhancements, statistical and graphic information and promotional material used during studio-based pre- and post-game shows and/or live games.
Greater New York City Area
Jun 22, 2022
What will you do?
- Primary responsibility will be managing and creating the graphics for our studio-based productions, specifically NY Rangers and NY Knicks pre- and post-game shows
- Must be able to develop creative, concise, and informative graphics that enhance the product while at the same time satisfying the needs of our sponsors
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays, depending on when the games are scheduled
- Must be able to react quickly on the fly while balancing multiple responsibilities
What do you need to succeed?
- College Degree
- 3-5 years of general television production experience.
- 2-3 years of live television production experience.
- Advanced skill in researching statistical and historical information.
- Advanced skill in composing written material for on-air display.
- Advanced knowledge of the NHL and/or NBA; franchises, players, league history.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks performed simultaneously and on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously while fostering a positive team environment
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and promotion
- Experience working with latest trending technologies
- Excellent organizational skills managing information.