Scripps Networks is currently hiring an Associate Producer who will be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the Scripps Marketing Publicity and Promotion department. Scripps offers a hybrid work option for this position
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Oct 27, 2022
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for conception, writing, producing, editing show promotional material for multiple Scripps Networks properties.
- Submit multiple unique, viable creative treatments at a network quality level for assigned projects.
- Implement brand strategy and creatively support brand directives and programming initiatives across multiple thematic channels, from concept to finish edit.
- Responsible for the concept development, writing, and producing of various length video and/or audio spots or segments, including script writing, selecting music, video clips, implementing graphic elements, and directing voice-over talent.
- Conceptualize, write, and edit scripts for promos to strategically impact viewers with specific content and messaging.
- Implement sound design on all promotional projects, editing music and adding sound effects for maximum emotional impact.
- Assist with writing, shooting and editing promos and public service announcements
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School Diploma/College degree preferred or related background
- At least one (1) year professional broadcasting marketing/promotions/creative services experience
- Strong writing and conception skills are a must.
- Must have good knowledge of both the video and audio post-production process.
- Experience with non-linear editing, Adobe Premiere Pro
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Personal Computer skills including MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and perform well under deadline pressure
- Detail oriented
- Must be familiar with all aspects of Scripps programming and operations
- Knowledge and demonstration of creativity, editorial judgment, journalistic ethics and libel laws
- Ability to work alone and in groups as a member of a team
- Fast thinking, energetic and able to meet or exceed deadlines
Valid driver’s license, good driving record and proof of insurance required