WXIA is looking for a creative Associate Producer to help develop engaging and informative segments for our daily live lifestyle/sponsor integrated show “Atlanta & Company”.
Location Not Provided
The Associate Producer will work collaboratively with the show’s Supervising Producer, Senior Producer, Sales Team and Production Team.
- Develop, write, and produce lifestyle segments, which include topics on home, health, how-to, community, and family.
- Work closely with sales team to produce informative & successful sponsor driven segments for clients. This includes interfacing with sponsors.
- Formatting/stacking of show rundown and line producing live show.
- Inputting information into full screen graphics and writing compelling banners.
- Book guests for the show’s various categories/topics.
- Collaborate with editors and graphic designers in creating production elements.
- Manage field shoots both live and pre-taped.
- 1-2 years of experience working on a talk/lifestyle show preferred.
- Knowledge of live production for a television program.
- Strong writing skills.
- Effective communicator and ability to work with various departments.
- Experience with ENPS preferred.
- Experience with Edius and Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.