The Associate Producer for the Content Room: Digital Studio manages delegated projects and tasks in support of the Development, Production, and Post-Production of Content Room Originals.
Greater New York City Area
Mar 08, 2022
He/she/they will also oversee AEs and editors during the post-production process. He/she must have strong proficiency in Avid and excel at handling multitasking on strict deadlines.
- Manage editorial resources including briefing editors on assignments, offering creative notes on 1st cuts and shepherding the creative approval process.
- Assists with coordination of logistics for cast and crew interviews and on-set behind-the-scenes shoots.
- Oversee development work of external producers (deliverables lists, outlines, questions, creative briefs, etc.)
- Communicate with AMCN’s PR team to supply questions/outlines for cast when requested.
- Manage delegated budgeting, estimating and actualizing processes responsibilities.
- Coordinates AEs and footage ingestion/prep process to make sure editors are properly informed and supplied with all materials.
- Supply out-of-house edits with all material and review 1st cuts and offer notes.
- Visit set to oversee shoots and ensure Content Room: Digital Studios needs are being met.
- Assist with internal, Show/EP, Legal and S+P approvals on all assets and ensure notes get addressed by editors.
- Assists with delivery, spec compliance and quality control of all deliverables.
- Work with Digital Video Production Team to meet deadlines for all deliverables
- Work with Legal Department to draw up Independent Contractor Agreements
- Handle onboarding paperwork for new vendors
- Assist with tracking monthly production and post-production budget
- Read and distribute scripts and production documents to producers
- Fill out Expense Reports
- Oversee out-of-office file requests
- Submit Editors’ timesheets to payroll; designate and inform payroll of appropriate budget codes
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- 3+ years production experience in film, television, web-video
- Experience with non-linear editing systems and the post-production process. Avid proficiency is a must.
- Familiarity with web CMS and video-syndication platforms
- Adept at technical and creative problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks