The Associate Producer of "Good Company" shares the responsibility for the production of a live, 30 minute, daily advertorial based show at the NBC affiliate in Cleveland, Ohio.
Live Event / On Location Services
Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Sep 08, 2022
The Associate Producer works closely with the producer to coordinate segments with the Sales Department and to come up with additional non-paid content as necessary.
- Book, schedule, write and build shows/segments for daily lifestyle show.
- Edit elements/broll for live interviews. Build show rundowns and graphics using ENPS and Chyron.
- Help manage production assistants. Assist in Live and recorded show execution including floor directing, guest coordination and line producing. May be asked to produce remote field segments.
- Help maintain good working relationships with clients, public relations and marketing professionals.
- Ideal candidate will have prior broadcast experience, strong writing skills, creative ideas, an ability to edit and create graphics and superior communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented with good people skills.
- Must enjoy a fast paced, stressful environment and hopefully possess a good sense of humor.
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 25 lbs.