Hulu's Marketing Department is seeking an Associate Live Action Producer to be a critical part of our growing Creative Studio.
In this role, you’ll coordinate line production of video shoots and partner with a range of vendors, agencies, and teams, both internally and externally. If you're ambitious, efficient, and have an inclusive spirit to all you do, we'd love you to join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Clears and manages clearance cover sheets for in house marketing team’s content series.
- Process all third party production paperworks production, payment and keep budgets updated.
- Ability to step in to produce small scale productions including and not limited to virtual shoots.
- Maintains the in house equipment inventory, drive delivery and status of all video purchases.
- Experience working on agreements for securing locations, coordinating insurance and talent agreements.
- Liaison between production and vendor for production payroll.
- Engaging and hiring below the line production staff.
- Works with the post production team to ensure delivery and shooting specs for shoots, and all talent and material clearances are up to date.
- Works with producers on all production COVID forms to ensure approval for shoots in a timely manner.
WHAT TO BRING
- Demonstrated ability coordinating experience specific to video production.
- Proven experience in film and TV production/post-production workflows, tools and software
- Experience in professional project management and post production
- Experience working with a variety of production equipment and knowledge of production processes
- Experience working in post-production and understanding of post-production workflow