The Associate Director (AD) position is one of 6 members of the NBATV AD staff. The AD works with the Show Producer and Director to execute the vision for the show.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Aug 05, 2022
The AD will work in Live and Pre-Recorded Studio and Remote productions. The AD manages the video and graphical content, times all segments, documents sales items, and communicates break structure with Master Control. The AD should have a passion for sports content, especially NBA Basketball. The AD position touches every area of control room production and should be comfortable communicating above and below their job title.
- Coordinate show edit and video content for show production
- Timing of shows and taped segments
- Coordinating format / rundown with Master Control (break times)
- Communicates effectively /Ability to multi-task across Control Room functions
- Talk with Tape Room during shows to set up each show segment and communicate changes
- 5 years in a live control room or truck environment
- 2 years of PA, AP and or Associate Directing experience
- College graduate or equivalent experience preferred
- I-News or equivalent control room rundown application
- Excellent track record in current or previous position
- Knowledge of NBA storylines, historical context , and current players.