HSN has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Category Producer.
Live Event / On Location Services
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Sep 30, 2022
In this role you will work on a team that is responsible for bringing products and brands to life On-Air by creating the most authentic, compelling and educational presentation to ensure the HSN customer stays informed and engaged.
The Associate Category Producer develops and communicates the TV Production plan in regards to key messages, key features, key stories, and best practices for an assigned category. This includes developing the strategy for TSs, category specific events and brands to drive the on-air platform to meet HSN’s viewership and sales plans. Responsible for internal communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams and external communication with vendors and guests.
Who We Are
The Category Production team is made up of Category Producers and Associate Category Producers, a long-lead production group that develops the LIVE Show Programming Content and Presentations for HSN. This team is responsible for bringing products and brands to life On-Air by creating the most authentic, compelling and educational presentation to ensure the HSN customer stays informed and engaged.
- Drive on-air stickiness and sales goals by leveraging previously successful best practices, techniques, identifying innovative and new methods and plans which result in achieving the stickiness strategy for the category.
- Leverage Category Production expertise to initiate the development of the Production Plan for TV Production Team.
- Analyze trends/data/information and influence the improvement of stickiness for a show, category or item, using viewership reporting, Customer Focus Groups and other sources.
- Considering both Sales & Stickiness, determine the best practices (including demos) for an item to make for a successful presentation.
- Strategy for story telling via support assets: Broll, Animation, graphics to support on-air presentations.
- Accountable for developing and influencing the strategy for TSs, Category, Item Business, and Category specific events.
What You Bring
- 3 years' experience in a Broadcasting environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Television/Marketing or equivalent business experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite & windows-based systems.
- Occasionally work nontraditional hours such as weekends and nights.