Leads overall operations and creative direction of their team to create best in class solutions to support our local, national and corporate businesses.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jun 22, 2022
This role is responsible for ensuring that the creative team is highly effective and efficient and is expected to handle day-to-day operations and creative leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop creative and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brands strategy
- Ensure the delivery of strategic, smart and well-designed creative by designers
- Lead and critique creative concepts (both design and copy), providing strong art direction for the creative that is being developed and guidance when it comes to copywriting
- Guide, direct and provide creative feedback to a team of designers as well as execute and lead by example by demonstrating highly developed design and layout skills
- Help translate/interpret the creative strategy for all projects into a great piece of creative that delivers the best communication and design solution possible, and supports the business goals of our business partners
- Adhere to established design SLA’s for each work project type
- Help to cultivate an environment with passionate, driven design team members that have the strong desire to design and always execute best in class work
- Provide leadership to the design team, (lead and critique creative concepts —both design and copy), providing strong creative direction for the projects that are being developed.
- Stay current on trends around design theory and analyze and evaluate opportunities to apply new concepts to our on-air and digital offerings
- Responsible for helping to establish and maintain a corporate creative asset management system that enables all business partners to effectively browse and search through completed creatives to support request context and the reuse of creative materials
- Responsible for helping to managing/overseeing the team’s operating budgets, business planning and lead quarterly updates on the overall performance, workflow, etc.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Passion for creating smart, modern and purposeful design solutions for our digital products.
- A strong leader with the ability to lead, clearly direct, guide and provide constructive feedback to your team members while balancing multiple projects and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional eye for overall design (space, type, color, etc.)
- Excellent leadership & communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to produce high-quality work quickly, iterating towards the best solutions
- Self-motivated, passionate person with a desire to learn and grow
- Able to adapt and balance multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Stellar conceptual and problem solving abilities
- Expert in CS Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science degree, Design, or Art preferred
- 8+ years of design and art directing experience