Work directly with the NY team and LA-based national publicist on developing and executing media campaigns for Elektra Entertainment artists across different genres of music, with specific target lists for each active project, including print, TV, and online targets.
Audio / Music / Sound
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Aug 23, 2023
Here you’ll get to:
- Work directly with the NY team and LA-based national publicist on developing and executing media campaigns for Elektra Entertainment artists across different genres of music, with specific target lists for each active project, including print, TV, and online targets.
- Help manage quarterly publicity budgets throughout the course of a campaign.
- Assist in communicating the status of all media outreach regularly to artist management and company management.
- Assist in the drafting, routing, and dissemination of all press links, bios, and press releases.
- Help organize, plan, and produce special events for artists, including album release parties, platinum/gold certification parties, and artists showcases among others.
- Oversee the hiring and activity of department interns.
- Assist with administrative tasks, including invoices, expenses, and calendar management
- You are action oriented, hardworking and energetic
- You enjoy writing and have excellent verbal and written communication skills externally and internally. Maintains composure under stressful situations.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You have an interest in pursuing a career in publicity and building relationships with the media, as well as a knowledge and expertise in dealing with the media.
- You are a great teammate.
- You are familiar with and able to work across different genres of music.
We’d love it if you also had:
- Experience (as an intern or paid position) within the music industry and, ideally, in publicity
- A love for writing
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Communications or Public Relations
Salary Range: $19.23 - $20.51 Hourly