Demonstrate understanding of budget, schedule, mitigation principles and team leadership dynamics.
Live Event / On Location Services
Orlando, Florida Area
Sep 15, 2023
- Demonstrate understanding of budget, schedule, mitigation principles and team leadership dynamics.
- Manage the design team for assigned scope.
- Focus on completion of creative deliverables and develop work around plan to manage risk.
- Understand how the creative process works to complete the overall creative vision.
- Influence the change in scope as needed.
- Be involved in the negotiation of creative contracts as needed.
- Interface with Project Managers and other creative leads to advance the project scope.
- Partner with team leaders to organize proof of concept mock-ups and document the results.
- Manage communications requests and special projects.
Basic Qualifications/You Will Have
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and the Internet.
- Knowledge of scope, schedule and budget planning and mitigation.
- Knowledge of creative development procedures and deliverables.
- Proficiency in Research tools.
- Ability to organize multiple layers of documentation.
- Training in project management in arts, theater or entertainment.
- Competent presentation skills.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Film, Theater or Design experience.
- Willingness to travel both domestic and international as required.
- BA/BS in theater, film, design or entertainment preferred.