FX is seeking an Assistant to support two executives in the Marketing department. Responsibilities include phone coverage, calendar management, and organizing multi-departmental meetings.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 03, 2022
- Provide administrative support to the EVP and SVP, including answering phones, scheduling meetings (both internal and external), organizing schedules, handling expense reports, creating presentation decks, making travel arrangements, gathering mail, arranging couriers and archiving campaign materials.
- Assist with office support for the department, including ordering supplies and materials, equipment, IT support, furniture requirements, temporary staffing needs, messenger/courier needs, framing, calendar management for VPs, and miscellaneous needs.
- Work in partnership with Development, Public Relations and Production departments on procuring materials, including scripts; call sheets, production schedules, cast & crew sheets, dailies, rough cuts, final air copies, and print materials for Marketing. Provide these materials as needed for radio, print, & AV vendors.
- Manage company software folders for EVP and SVP, understand and develop proficiency for all company intranet needs.
- Provide departmental support on an as needed basis during launch campaigns; QCing materials, distribution of assets, and compiling presentation materials.
- 2 + years of executive assistant experience, preferably in the entertainment industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Apple’s Mac operating system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, personable, and interested in the marketing field.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience.