ATK is on a mission to find an enthusiastic and dedicated Assistant Editor to join our TV department. In this role, you will assist in various tasks within the post-production process and play a key role in media management and archiving.
Greater Boston Area
Feb 02, 2022
The ideal candidate will be meticulous, curious and comfortable in a fast-paced production environment. This position reports to the Director of Post-Production.
- Assist with overall post-production needs.
- Manage media transfer and backup during TV shoots.
- Ingest and archive footage, assets, and all final deliverables.
- Organize assets, rename clips and sync footage.
- Multicam, gather elements, and prepare Premiere projects for editors.
- Create platform specific exports for our various digital platforms.
- Oversee an inventory of large amounts of drives and raids.
- Maintain an archive of all TV productions.
- Edit TV Promos and extra promotional content for Social networks.
- Handle basic color correction, audio, and motion graphic tasks.
- Review closed captions scripts and archive final files.
- Assist with shoots and voice over recordings as needed.
- 1-3 years working as an Assistant Editor on Television productions.
- Comfortable with Mac and Windows based computers.
- Experience with file servers and file management of media assets.
- Knowledgeable with encoding, transcoding, proxy workflows, and aspect ratios.
- Competent in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience with motion graphics, color grading and audio mix is a plus.