Lionsgate’s Current Programming team is looking for an Assistant to support the SVP, Current Programming.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 30, 2022
This position may also support a secondary executive at the Manager or Director level and requires a confident, self-starting individual who will handle a variety of administrative duties in support of the daily operations in television current programming domestically and internationally.
- Provide multi-level administrative support to the SVP, Current Programming (preparing reports and documents, writer, and director lists, arranging travel, managing schedule, rolling calls, tracking expenses, and other special assignments, etc.)
- Reading and watching material and staying up to date on the creative content of current series
- Taking notes on calls and meetings and preparing notes in advance of calls and meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 to 2 years of previous agency/studio/network experience on a high-volume creative desk preferred with a demonstrated interest in television studio career
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, and work co-operatively in a team-oriented setting
- Ability to constantly multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong work ethic, reliable, mature, professional, positive attitude, and excellent organizational skills
- Must have strong writing and excellent communication skills
- Must work well with others and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- College degree preferred