FOX Entertainment is seeking an LA-based Assistant to support the Casting Team. The Assistant will answer phones, schedule meetings, and maintain documents and grids.
FOX Entertainment is seeking an LA-based Assistant to support the Casting Team. The Assistant will answer phones, schedule meetings, and maintain documents and grids. You must have superior organization and communication skills, be highly motivated, detail-oriented, excited to help on multiple projects and have a passion for on-screen talent.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and transfer phone calls, coordinate conference calls
- Manage and maintain calendars including scheduling meetings
- Greet guests and create drive-on passes for the Lot
- Prepare correspondence including letters/emails, memos
- Process expense reports
- Copy, file, and send packages
- Coordinate travel arrangements including car services, flights, and hotels
- Compile information and maintain weekly/monthly department reports
- Plan/coordinate activities and events including off-site and conferences
- Conduct research and analysis for special projects
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience working at an agency/management company, casting office, studio, or network
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of the casting process
- Superior organization and communication skills
- Be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and excited to help on multiple projects across Drama, Comedy, and Animation
- A passion for on-screen talent
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $24.04-26.93 per hour for California.