Fox Entertainment is looking for an Assistant, Animation Programming & Development to support our Animation Programming & Development team. We're looking for someone who has at least 1 year of assistant experience at an agency, management company, or equivalent.
Fox Entertainment is looking for an Assistant, Animation Programming & Development to support our Animation Programming & Development team. We're looking for someone who has at least 1 year of assistant experience at an agency, management company, or equivalent. The ideal candidate should have superior organizational and communication skills, be highly motivated, detail oriented, and eager to learn more about Animation Development and Current Programming.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- High volume assistant duties, including but not limited to answering and rolling calls, heavy scheduling, booking travel, and liaising with other internal departments and external contacts
- Department coordination including tracking and maintaining department grids and documents
- Script coverage and material evaluation for current shows, development projects, and incoming submissions and specs
- Serve as back-up to other administrative assistants when necessary
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1+ years of experience as an Assistant in the entertainment industry
- Previous entertainment agency or production experience
- Knowledge of entertainment industry players
- Passion for television programming
- Team-player attitude, with the ability to operate in a fast-paced setting
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly to changing business needs
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Advanced Excel
- Ability to organize and establish administrative procedures independently, draft correspondence and reports, and work under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
- Office coverage requires extended work hours – must be available to work overtime
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $25.00-26.00 per hour for California.