Build the Animatic for the Animatic Editor using Adobe Premier Pro software
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 27, 2022
This position will report to the Director of Post Production but is also overseen by the Animatic Supervisor as well as the Animatic Editor(s) they work with for allocation of day-to-day duties.
- The duties may include those of an Animatic Scanner which are scanning storyboards, cropping pictures in Photoshop, labeling and organizing pictures, cleaning up images in Photoshop, matting and coloring images in Photoshop, and delivering and interfacing with other scanners and animatic employees.
- Build the Animatic for the Animatic Editor using Adobe Premier Pro software.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro & Photoshop are required.
- Knowledge and experience in Storyboard Pro.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effectively communicate with the Animatic Scanners, other Assistant Animatic Editors, the Animatic Editors and various supervisor(s).
- Communicate in a timely manner with all aspects of the department to ensure no redundancy in work.
- This position is a key position and a possible step to other positions within the animatic department including Animatic Editor, Supervising Animatic Editor and Animatic Supervisor.
- This path might also lead to other things such as Assistant Picture Editor (Avid), Supervising Picture Editor (Avid), and other positions that utilize skills that are learned in this position.
- Multi-tasking is a plus.