The Corporate Communications Executive Assistant role helps support the corporate communications (business & trade), internal communications, and corporate marketing teams, including day-to-day administrative tasks of the Corporate Communications department.
Greater New York City Area
Sep 19, 2022
The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail oriented, takes initiative, has the ability to anticipate needs and plan ahead, and is a strong written and verbal communicator. Interest in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while juggling multiple assignments and a variety of projects is a must.
- Oversee department’s daily press clip distributions including identifying and aggregating coverage of AMC Networks and its brands as well as relevant industry coverage; manage all department publication subscriptions; and create targeted press coverage reports, as needed;
- Oversee internal and external corporate websites to ensure they are updated and accurate and regularly publish new content.
- Lead writer on a variety of corporate communications materials including awards submissions, internal communications, event and executive briefing memos, bios, etc.
- Support the company’s corporate social media platforms on Twitter and LinkedIn through monitoring activity and posting content as needed.
- Administrative tasks including phone and calendar coverage for Corporate Communications executives as well as travel management, T&E and invoice reconciliation, and vendor paperwork and renewal.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel. Familiarity with Photoshop, social media, and content management systems a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills required
- Candidate must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- Self-starter, who is highly organized and a clear communicator with a strong competitive drive
- Can exercise a high level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to multitask, assess priorities and maintain composure at all times
- Knowledge of entertainment industry and/or corporate communications and PR is preferred